SAVE on ALL 16 of our already ridiculously affordable VOICEOVER Webinars!
Our Webinar titles include:
– “How to Get a Talent Agent” *
– “Mastering Self-Direction”
– “How to Join the Union & Why” *
– “MORE Mastering Self-Direction”
– “How to Record Road-Worthy Voiceover Auditions”
– “Translating the Most Common (Yet Confusing) Direction”
– “How to Create Original Character Voices for Animation & Games”
– “MORE Creating Original Character Voices”
– “How to Successfully Art Direct Your VO Branding & Graphics”
– “From Passion to Profession: The Basics of Building Your VO Career”
– “Vital Improv Techniques to Vastly Improve Your Voice Acting” *
– “What To Do Once You’ve Produced Your VO Demos”
– “MORE Improv Techniques to Improve Your Imagination & Voice Acting”
– “Mastering the ‘CONVERSATIONAL’ Read”
– “MORE Mastering the ‘CONVERSATIONAL’ Read”
– “Social Media Branding for Voice Actors” (Join us live for this webinar on WED, DEC 11th, 2019)
* These webinars feature a handful of respected industry experts, such as (SAG-AFTRA) Union representatives, seasoned talent agents, Improvisational ‘guru’ and even seasoned members of the Upright Citizens Brigade (UCB)
That’s more than 20 hours of invaluable insight, advice and training of unparalleled input. Suitable to assist every skill level of voice talent, purchase one, two, three, or all of them to get the most pound for your buck!
The Terms of Service Agreement for this Webinar and its contents are a legally binding contract between you, the Actors’ SOUND ADVICE Masterclass Webinar participant, and Kate McClanaghan, Jeff Finney, and Actors’ SOUND ADVICE (ASA). Any repurposing or resale, or any unauthorized use or reuse, whether in part or whole, of the contents in print, recording, practice, distribution, or redistribution, beyond the original intent to further the individual participants’ voiceover or acting performance skills, is subject to legal action and arbitration. All contents imparted, implied, and/or delivered during this and all related presentations, coaching sessions, blogs, webinars, podcasts, and publications are fully protected Intellectual Property (IP) and owned exclusively by Kate McClanaghan, Jeff Finney and Actors’ SOUND ADVICE. Copyright © 2019 by Kate McClanaghan. All Rights Reserved.
** NO RETURNS or REFUNDS on any or all delivered services and previously recorded products.