Talent, like all humans, are creatures of habit. We tend to repeat the same delivery over and over and over again. This webinar is dedicated to improving your ability to create with specific steps to quickly and confidently offer dozens of interpretations of whatever genre or copy you may be tackling!
Considering a majority of your voiceover auditions are done from home, and the most useful training you can possibly receive is guidance on how to master self-direction.
The response to our initial Self-Direction Webinar a couple months ago was so positive, we felt compelled to continue to offer more actionable insights and techniques to improve your home auditions and overall performance skills.
Hosts Kate McClanaghan and Jeff Finney and moderator Graeme Spicer share their wisdom and expertise during the next Actors’ SOUND ADVICE Masterclass Webinar: MOREMastering Self-Direction.
During this 90-minute Webinar:
- Receive over a dozen completely new ways to provide multiple takes of vexing copy!
- Learn the three basic techniques to vary your reads, and the three elements to keep consistent. (Hint – they’re not what you think!)
- Learn why your point-of-view is more important than who you’re speaking to when creating your reads
- Up to TWELVE participating talents will be randomly chosen to demonstrate these techniques to the attendees
- Recorded to review and follow for further future benefits, or if you won’t be able to join us LIVE!
PLUS: Receive our exclusive, recently updated, Vocal Warm Up, a half-hour recording and guide to follow to develop and maintain vocal prowess and agility, a $39+ value!
The Terms of Service Agreement for this Webinar and its contents are a legally binding contract between you, the Actors’ SOUND ADVICE Masterclass Webinar participant, and Kate McClanaghan, Jeff Finney, and Actors’ SOUND ADVICE (ASA). Any repurposing or resale, or any unauthorized use or reuse, whether in part or whole, of the contents in print, recording, practice, distribution, or redistribution, beyond the original intent to further the individual participants’ voiceover or acting performance skills, is subject to legal action and arbitration. All contents imparted, implied, and/or delivered during this and all related presentations, coaching sessions, blogs, webinars, podcasts, and publications are fully protected Intellectual Property (IP) and owned exclusively by Kate McClanaghan, Jeff Finney and Actors’ SOUND ADVICE. Copyright © 2018 by Kate McClanaghan. All Rights Reserved.